If you have had any of the following symptoms within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, call to reschedule:
- Change in or loss of taste or smell
- Body chills, aches or pains
- Shortness of breath
- GI disturbances such as nausea or diarrhea
The health and safety of our patients, staff, visitors, and community have always been a priority for us. We are held to stringent sanitary standards and are taking additional steps to optimize safety by:
- Reducing patient scheduling and waiting room volume
- Requiring face masks to be worn by staff and patients
- Requiring frequent hand sanitizer use by staff and patients
- Checking temperatures of staff and patients as they enter the office
- Screening patients regarding recent symptoms or travel
- Dedicating staff to disinfecting patient areas
- Expanding sterilization methods to our entire office
- Identifying and responding to any COVID-19 symptoms
Only scheduled patients are allowed in the office except for ONE adult accompanying a minor or dependent patient.
Thank you for your patience through these unusual times!
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.